- Worked at ground zero after 9/11 and then to the Staten Island landfill cutting up the remains or metal of the World Trade Center Twin Tower buildings for 18 months or more.
- Is a Turn Key Demolition Contractor who can manage everything from taking down buildings, warehouses, etc to removing all the debris and leaving the place clean.
- Can work on projects in America — Coast to Coast, or in Europe focusing on the Eastern European Countries and speaks Russian, Ceck, Hungarian or the Slovic languages.
- Works with cranes and mobile shears with 2nd and 3rd member shears.
- Does demolition of bridges, marine projects of wharfs, ferries, ships, to warehouses, and elevated RR trestles and tracks. Capable of torching, lancing, and shearing all kinds of metals. Works in ferrous and non-ferrous materials. Crushing operation for concrete. Excavation available.
- Worked in demolition since 1993, became KALO LLC in 2008
- Demolished paper company building that was 6 stories high, and moved out all plant equipment, Took down its 200′ high stack.
Click below to see our demolition videos.